Facebook Fan Page Service
Whether you promote a service or product, Facebook Fan Pages are a great new method for generating traffic, links and income.
Let’s take a look below at some exciting and incredible statistics regarding the social networking giant.
- Users – more than
400900 million active users, of which 50% login daily
- Apps – more than 500,000 active apps
- Facebook Fan Pages Stat – average user becomes a fan of 4 pages each month
- Traffic – over 132 million unique visitors monthly
- Ranked in Alexa – #2 (of all sites worldwide)
Those numbers paint a picture, and that picture is, “we have lots of eyeballs that you can use for marketing”.
So we have decided to create an easy and low cost set-up service for bloggers, small business owners, online marketers and really (anyone) who wants a Facebook Fan Page for marketing purposes.
Facebook Fan Page, Set up Package
This package includes basic set up of a Facebook fan page for your service, product, small business, website, blog, or anything else you want to use it for. We create the page, add in your logo and configure the page to your specifications.
- creation of one basic Facebook fan page
- back end configuration
- fan box widget to promote your fan page on your site or blog
- cross posting and linking with Twitter
- automated blog posting
- photos widget
- videos widget
- links widget
- RSS feed widget
- wall tab
- extended info tab
- set up of stats counter to track clicks and impressions on your fan page
- personal consultation with Missy (via Skype IM chat)
FREE Twitter basic account set up (if you don’t already have one)
25 “Facebook Fan Page” marketing and traffic tips cheat sheet (PDF download)
***I no longer offer this service.
What is Facebook?
Founded in February 2004, Facebook is a social utility that helps people communicate more efficiently with their friends, family and coworkers. The company develops technologies that facilitate the sharing of information through the social graph, the digital mapping of people’s real-world social connections. Anyone can sign up for Facebook and interact with the people they know in a trusted environment.
In plain English? It’s a social networking site.
What is a Facebook Fan Page?
Facebook Fan Pages allow local businesses, brands, musicians, and all types of organizations to create a presence on Facebook for free. Users can interact and affiliate as a fan of a business or organization in the same way they interact with other user profiles. Once a fan of a business on Facebook, users can share information about that business with their friends.
- 10 Easy Traffic Tips For A New Blog « G34 Media
- The Best Sites To Get Free Facebook Badges Or Buttons « G34 Media
Didn't find any related posts :(