100 Blogs To Visit Before You Die
We all have one life and one shot at doing all that we want to do with our short time here. So why not make it memorable and crazy fun. As a blogger I love blogs and blog owners, so we compiled this list of what we consider to be 100 blogs you should visit – before it’s too late. The BEST of the best on the web.
If you have yet to visit any of these, now is as good a time as any. In fact, we think this should be a challenge of sorts and so with that in mind, we have made a PDF version – to take with, so that you can peruse each one at your leisure.
1. Pati’s Mexican Table – What is it about Mexican food that we love so much? It is one of the fastest growing restaurant categories in the US, which proves we can’t get enough. Whether it’s the Margaritas, the Ceviche or the Verde sauce – it gets our vote. We found a blog written by a born and bread Mexican (named Pati) that is dedicated to this popular category and through her site she shares loads of Mexican dishes to make, order out and drool over. A bit on the gourmet side, but still lots of great recipe ideas. A must visit for Mexican foodies.
2. All Things Cupcake – for those who love cupcakes, this is THE blog to visit. Isn’t it amazing the curious creations and the awesome creativity that cupcake engineers devise and design in their heads. Essentially if you can dream it, they can build it. Everything from Star Wars themed cupcakes to Betty Boop cupcakes and everything else in between is featured and written about on this blog.
3. Serious Eats.com – for a variety of entrees, appetizers and dessert ideas, this is the food blog for you. Lots of good pics, because let’s face it – what good is a food blog without the food porn. We want good pics and we want them salacious. Yes!!!!
4. Savvy Vegetarian – for those who like to go sans meat, this is a great blog aimed at vegetarians who like interesting yet nutritious dishes. Created by one Judy Kingsbury, Savvy Vegetarian is a blog loaded with meatless recipes, meatless advice and even a hearty FAQ section for readers.
5. Steamy Kitchen – great looking blog that covers a smorgasbord of dishes. Everything from easy dinner entrees to savory appetizers and cooky drinks. A must visit blog for foodies.
(this was hard to narrow down to five as there are a gazillion awesome food blogs worthy of mention but my list had to contain only five – to give other categories a chance)
6. Nomadic Matt – yes, this blog always makes all the top lists, but that’s because it’s a kick butt site with a good variety of travel tales, pics and adventures. If you’ve never visited or even heard of the site, but you’re into TRAVEL – then this is a must VISIT blog.
7. Frugal Traveler – this blog comes from The New York Times and is written by Seth Kugel. He shares excellent tips, ideas, photos and more all aimed at budget-friendly travelers. Perfect for these recessionary times we find ourselves in, but just because it’s frugal, doesn’t mean it’s not fun. It is.
8. Sojourns.com – this is a lovely site started up by a college student back in 2009 that chronicles her travel adventures. The blog is a nice mix of all the places she has traveled to along with the foods she has sampled and her various Peace Corp stints around the world.
9. Alex in Wanderland – this site is brought to you by one Alexandra Baackes, a former New Yorker who now travels the globe and blogs about it. Alex is a true nomad as she leaving the comfort and safety of home to try on different faces and places. Loves it.
10. A Luxury Travel Blog – my only beef with this blog is the design. I was expecting some bling and luxuriousness, but it’s pretty flat. However the content is anything but flat, including wonderful photos from far off lands and lots of travel voyeurism. (Dr. Paul if you’re reading this, why not splurge on a sexier design for your awesome luxury travel blog.)
(*bloggers love Matt Mullenweg because he founded the software WordPress.org we all use to blog)
11. WP Beginner – WordPress is the undisputed software champion of the blogging world. The reason for this is because it’s so versatile a platform, can be easily scaled and is relatively easy to use. So as luck would have it, there are blogs dedicated to just WordPress and extracting all you can out of it. WP Beginner is such a blog and is jam packed with tips, tutorials and more. A must visit for all new and experienced WordPress blog owners.
12. Daily Blog Tips – this blog run by Daniel Scocco is great because tips are dished out daily which was not always the norm, when Daniel started out. This blog is an asset to the blogoshere filled with tips on everything from blog marketing to how to reach and audience and hosting to Google Adsense.
13. Kikolani – created by Kristi Hines, this blog has the goods.
14. Problogger.net – there would be no justice in the world, if we created a list of top blogs by category and did not include Problogger in the blogging category. Created by Australian Darren Rowse this blog is (almost) all you need to learn anything as it relates to creating, managing and growing a blog site. Darren has all the bases covered and then some, everything from blog marketing to blog SEO is discussed at Problogger.net, the virtual blogging encyclopedia.
15. Traffic Generation Cafe – this is the creation of one Ana Hoffman and what a useful blog this has become. As the name suggests, it focuses on website traffic and as such many articles cover this topic. Let’s face it, a blog without traffic is essentially a paperweight. So this is a subject you will want to become quite acquainted with and this is a blog you will want to add to your RSS feed.
16. Geek Alerts – if you love drooling over the latest cool gadgets and tech, this is the blog for you. My favorite part of Geek Alerts is the “quick browse” feature which allows you to view the most recent items profiled side by side in pic format. This cool blog will keep you entertained for hours and hours.
17. Coolest Gadgets – everything from USB powered gadgets to folding electric bicycles and more are featured on Coolest Gadgets. They update multiple times a day so plenty of fresh gadgets to look at and fantasize over. If you happen to be on the prowl for gadget gifts, stop by this blog for some great ideas.
18. Enviro Gadget – this blog covers the same as the others but with a green and eco friendly twist.
19. Gizmodo – the quintessential gadget blog. We had to include this one on our list as it is the go to blog for anything gadget related. They usually get their news and info first before everyone else and are the known industry standard on the blogosphere.
20. Chip Chick – We can’t leave the ladies out of the equation, can we. This is a most excellent gadget and tech blog by women for women. We love the sexy and dreamy gadgets they profile on the blog along with the savvy commentary.
21. Noupe – beautifully designed blog coincidentally on the topic of web design. Noupe discusses all things to do with how to polish off a great looking site or blog, including cool fonts, CSS tricks and tips, a bit of photography is thrown into the mix as are various web design tools. Noupe is a great resource for anyone into web design.
22. Design Shack – a bevy of web tutorials to kick start whatever web design project you’re working on. This blog is another fantastic resource aimed at those who covet a good looking and clever website.
23. Smashing Magazine – this is known as the industry standard on all things to do with web design. Thry cover it all from code to finished product and even have their very first conference dedicated to web design coming up soon on September 2012 in Germany.
24. 1st Web Designer – is a web development blog created just a few short years ago (2008) tby one young and ambitious student that has turned into a 2.1 million visits a month site. The blog dishes on all things to web design and has categories in WordPress, inspiration, coding and freebies.
25. Web Designer Depot – Comprehensive information, tips and tricks is what you’ll find at Web Designer Depot. Headed up by Walter Apai from Canada, we love the great designs featured on this site and its accompanying tutorials.
26. Intuit Small Business Blog – This is an awesome blog that covers a variety of topics of interest to small business owners. Everything from marketing to outsourcing and everything else in between is covered here. If you can’t afford to attend every industry conference (who can?), it’s important to at the very least stay abreast of the various components in running a small business even if you’re not able to properly master ALL of them. This blog is a good resource to stay up on the latest and greatest in this most special arena without leaving your home.
27. KISS Metrics Blog – email marketing blog. Enough said, it’s that good.
28. Springwise – Name an area of business that is often overlooked by entrepreneurs? TRENDS. This blog discusses trends in a variety of categories including business and marketing and they update like rabid dogs on acid. A must in your RSS feed arsenal.
29. Unbounce – all about getting readers and visitors to stick around longer. Great for getting ideas and inspiration on making your readers come back for more. Again and again.
30. Entrepreneur Daily Dose – This is the blog of Entrepreneur magazine and it contains great tidbits, case studies and generally awesome information about all things business. We heart this blog (and corresponding magazine).
31. Deal News Blog – I’m completely and utterly addicted to Deal News. But their blog is also a treasure trove of smart deals, freebies and personal finance tips not too be missed. We have to warn you though, if you visit this blog, you will be hooked and get addicted as well. You’ve been warned.
32. Born Rich – for those who long to live like the rich and fabulous, this blog is aimed at you. Born Rich as the name suggests highlights all sorts of products that only the wealthy can afford and we have seen it all and then some on this blog. We’ve seen a diamond and 14K gold covered iPhone case, a $1,000 jacket for Fido and lots more. Stuff that would make even Donald Trump envious.
33. Money Saving Mom – written by April, this mommy deals blog is a fantastic resource aimed at anyone who wants to save money, find great deals and more. Love the design of this blog and the constant money saving updates.
34. Hip 2 Save – this site is a fun blog that covers the usual hot deals but also freebies, mfrugal advice and features it all in a sweet looking blog. You’ll find the round up of items featured in the Today Show from “Jill Steals and Deals” segment – plus coupons, grocery deals, and lots lots more.
35. She Finds – as the name implies, this blog is all about finding good stuff that us ladies will appreciate. From sexy clothing to dangerous stiletto shoes and the hottest bags to decadent chocolate – its’ all covered here. Yum.
36. Social Media Examiner – the creme de la creme of social media blogging. This site has everything you could ever want to see, hear and read on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest and every other social network under the sun. Expertly written, beautifully designed and smart tipping make this the blog to beat when it comes to social media.
37. Mashable – the second heavyweight in the social media sphere. I remember Mashable when it was all about profiling web 2.0 sites and I remember thinking they were my dirty little secret back then. Becasue they would showcase super cool sites and tools that not many had heard of just yet. This was of course before they became the powerhouse that they are now. Still fun, still interesting and still very cool.
38. Wchingya.com – the content on this blog is SO good, one could (almost) overlook the ridiculously slow page load times. I don’t know what is causing the slow loading, but the content is that good, that I was willing to overlook it and include this most excellent social media blog on my list. Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus are covered here in depth and with gusto.
39. Social Media Explorer – this is the company blog of one Jason Falls. Jason is well know in the world of social media and through this blog, he divulges his best tactics and strategies. A must follow and visit blog if you’re looking for good social media morsels.
40. Social Media Today – mixed information, tips and insight is what you’ll find in this nice rounded out blog dedicated to nothing but mastering social media. This blog also happily accepts guest articles from other site owners which is a nice perk if you’re a blogger in this or a vertical niche. Why? Because guest blogging provides a nice visibility for any blog.
41. The Oatmeal – for the funnies, head straight to this blog. However the humor on this site is not (laugh out loud, Ha Ha) funny, but instead clever (beyond witty) funny. You’ll first laugh, then chuckle – then wonder if the joke is on you. Lol.
42. Regretsy – oh! what fun is the Regretsy blog. Essentially this site showcases products that do not quite live up to their full potential. They may be on Etsy.com but that doesn’t mean that they fulfill some sort of handmade heaven promise. The items on Regresty regrettably don’t. But it’s all in good fun and good taste. We think.
43. Cake Wrecks – have you ever baked a cake that sort of turned out not quite as expected? If so, you might just make it onto the Cake Wrecks blog. This site profiles some of the most hilarious accidents that have ever taken place in various kitchens all over the US. A fun and entertaining blog is putting it mildly.
44. LOL Cats Blog – as a BIG cat lover, this blog is so right up my alley. Imagine if you will, a blog dedicated to nothing but cute pics of cats in various poses and accoutrements all with an accompanying quote made of special cat speak. If you can haz imagine it, this is the kitty blog LOlz for you.
45. Redneck Repairs Fail Blog – what could be more fun, than a blog all about the various side splitting funny antics of those crazy rednecks from the SOUTH. (and let’s not kid ourselves, some come from the North too) If you have ever tried to fix a broken AC unit with duct tape and old shoelaces then you too might be a redneck and make onto the Redneck Repairs Fail Blog archives. Wahoooo! Mammaw and Pappaw.
46. Homedit – lots of great home design ideas and trends on this blog. It also has a special focus on interior design and architecture. Lovely to look at and get inspired by.
47. A Beautiful Mess – a beautiful mess is a beautiful blog. You’re going to fall madly in love with this one if you’re into simple but clever home design ideas that most anyone can pull off. Martha Stewart this aint.
48. HGTV Blog – are you a big HGTV watcher? If so, then you most likely will also like the HGTV blog as it pretty much has lots of good and fun content that any home lover would be interested in. One of my favorite shows on the HGTV network is House Hunters (love, love love that show) and if you do too, youre so gonna love this blog too.
49. Front Porch Ideas and More – all about front porches. From Victorian style to Southern Comfort and everything else in between, this is the go to resource for anything DIY porch related.
50. Etsy Blog – if you’re not familiar with Etsy.com, it’s a marketplace of handmade goods. Everything on the site from the furniture to clothing and everything else you see (soaps, jewelry, shoes, iPhone cases etc) are all handmade. The Etsy blog dishes on some of the sellers on the site as well as other related topics. Like the site itself, the blog is just plain fun.
Scary pic, huh? Gives me the chills. yikes!
51. Not So Boring Life – this blog showcases close to 100 hobby ideas including such daredevil hobbies such as scuba diving with sharks (pictured above) to the tried and true coin collecting and more. If you want to pick up a hobby, but need a bit of help in choosing one – give this blog a visit.
52. Tiny House Blog – this blog showcases, discusses and relishes on small space living. Very small. Most of the homes featured on this blog are less than 200 square feet.
53. Matador Network – this isn’t a hobby blog per se, but an adventure journal of sorts.
54. Decor8 – what is it about design, that completely captivates and enthralls some of us? Design is of course subjective, but pretty things are pretty things. And that’s exactly what you’ll find on Decor8, the blog from interior design consultant and writer Holly Becker. Lovely, lovely and lovely is one way to describe Holly’s blog. After you visit, why not come back here and tell me how YOU would describe it?
55. How Stuff Works – some people are fascinated by how stuff works and how to make stuff. If that describes you even a little bit, then this blog is gonna be a treasure trove of goodies for your heart and soul. Lots of super creative and super talented projects to look at on this awesome blog.
56. Budgets Are Sexy – Benjamin Franklin said this is “A personal finance blog that won’t put you to sleep.” With an endorsement like that, who needs to write an intro.
57. My Money Blog – we call this “the thinking mans finance blog” because Jonathan (the guy behind the site) does a nice job of discussing all matter of topics with smart commentary. He covers real estate, credit, income ideas and since this blog is really about his personal finances – he evens shares his net worth.
58. PT Money – looking for a good finance blog to follow that leaves the BS out? Then PT Money is for you. What we most like about this one is the conversational tone with which all blog posts are written. Philip Taylor (a/k/a PT) writes as if he’s having a conversation with you. Needless to say, this is a fun site about finances with good and timely information.
59. Wise Bread – the quintessential personal finance blog, Wise Bread is the every mans finance site. We love this blog because of the variety of topics covered and because it isn’t necessarily aimed at those with big wealth but anyone who’s looking for good tips on how to save money, make money and or how to manage money.
60. Money Crashers – another fantastic resource on all things money. This one covers the gamut from family finances to investing and careers to economy and policy. Nicely designed, loads of content and featured on top sites like CNN, Forbes and MSNBC.
61. iSource – a terrific source of news, tips and tuts on both the iPhone and the iPad. They also discuss the Mac and generally anything Apple related.
62. App Craver – looking for a good place to find apps for your iPhone? Then the App Craver blog is going to be a good place for you to while away the hours on. They have tons of apps profiled on this blog; everything from educational apps to travel, sports, business and every other category you can think of. Great for new iPhone owners.
63. iMore.com – the iPhone is such a comprehensive device that entire blogs are dedicated to maintaining, managing, upgrading and extending the usefulness of the phone. Such is the case with iMore.
64. Simon Blog – this one is a bit on the techie side with lots of tutorials on how to do advanced things with your Apple phone. Great for hard core iPhone geeks.
65. iPhoneness – this is a newer and not as flashy blog as the sites noted above, but it has great content and lots of fun things to do or look at that involve the magnificent iPhone. Great resource for devoted fans.
66. Perez Hilton – we love that Perez made an about face (something about Jennifer Anstom asking him why he was such a jack pipe) and decided to stop being a “meanie” and even mentioned on his blog he would be joining anti bullying campaigns. The blog ist still fascinating to read and there’s still plenty gossip galore to pass the daily blues away on.
67. Bump Shack – we love this blog ever since we laid eyes on it a few years back, Rita (the lady who constantly keeps in the know) throughout the day updates…a lot. Whether you want the goods on Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston to Zac Efron and Leo Dicaprio – they cover it all and more. Every day.
68. Pop Sugar – do you love good gossip with accompanying awesome pics? Pop Sugar has it in spades. We love to read celeb gossip, but not mean spirited celeb gossip. Just silly stuff to dream away the hours on and live vicariously through. Pop Sugar to the rescue.
69. After Ellen – this celebrity gossip rag is aimed at Hollywood lesbians. What fun! From movies, music and TV – they’re all here and queer.
70. OMG Yahoo – this is the celebrity blog from Yahoo and it features pretty much the same as the others mentioned above except for some juicy exclusive photos only a blog of this size can maneuver.
71. Clicknewz – this is the blog of veteran internet and affiliate marketer Lynn Terry. Her blog is a vestibule filled with 10 plus years of knowledge in all things – online marketing. This is a MUST visit blog if you’re looking for good tips and info on web marketing. We heart Lynn, and you will too.
72. Ignite Social Media – as the name implies this blog is about getting hip to social media and igniting that fire within that accelerates change and action. Social media is crazy fun and when used properly can be crazy successful as well. Read this blog for good tips on the matter.
73. Think Traffic – what good is a web property without traffic? You need it and you need it in spades. Think Traffic is devoted entirely to this niche and tackles it with gusto. We love the hearty articles on this site and the fantastic advice provided by its owner – Corbett Barr. You’re really going to like this one, if you need help with traffic. (and Who doesn’t?)
74. Search Engine Journal – ah, the bastard of the net. SEO – that is. Blog owners, freelance writers and web marketers have a love/ hate relationship with this thing called “search engine optimization” – a/k/a SEO. Because as soon as we figure out how it kinda works, Google slaps us in the face and says – we’re changing that here and that there and this thing we just recently implemented. Grrrr. But Search Engine Journal will keep you in the loop with the dizzying array of changes that Big G constantly LOVES to throw at us and let’s be honest – “if we wanted safe and we liked easy – we wouldn’t be in this game”. (I read that somewhere, can’t remember where though)
75. Social Mouths – the next monster to tackle with online marketing is social media. So of course, we had to list a good social media blog in addition to what we already profiled earlier. Social Mouths is run by Francisco Rosales and we love his style, his content and his great tips on everything to do with the beast known as social media – which as of today – is Facebook, Twitter, Google + and the newest darling, Pinterest. Tomorrow, who knows who it will be. Remember Myspace? No you don’t.
76. Inhabitat – this green and eco friendly blog is all about turning your abode into an earthly oasis and toxic free environment. Here you’ll find products that are aimed at those who want a greener life and are a bit more conscientious about where there stuff comes from, what it’s made of and how it’s made. A fun eco blog.
77. Great Green Goods – looking for sustainable items that are as innovative as they are good for the environment? Great Green Goods profiles some of the coolest eco devices on the market. Loads and loads of super cool products featured on this blog, from recycled goods to fair trade items and the sustainably sourced. It’s all here.
78. Ecorazzi – imagine if you will, a gossip blog dedicated to nothing but green and eco issues but with a celebrity twist. That’s exactly what you get with Ecorazzi. This blog is so much fun, we love how unique and entertaining a celeb discussing their vegetarian diet, PETA ad, solar powered home or electric vehicle can be. Who knew? This is a MUST visit blog for greenies.
79. Tree Hugger – we can’t possibly omit this blog, having an ECO category, can we? That would be a travesty and major injustice. Tree Hugger is the original green blog and site. The one that started it all and paved the way for every other green blog on this list. But aside from having the distinction of being one of the first, it’s just plain good. Righteous.
80. Auto Blog Green – one of the biggest components of the green lifestyle is transportation. Whether it’s biking, electric vehicles, hydrogen, low mileage SUV’s, hybrids and so on – there’s huge demand for info on this topic. With that said, this blog is a great resource for those wanting information on the latest and greatest within the sustainable automotive market.
81. Craft Zine Blog – we can’t leave the crafty and creative types out, right? You guys rock my world. Hard. The Craftzine Blog is jam packed with tutorials on so many awesome DIY products, that if you perform a search for your desired project, odds are they will have it.
82. My Blessed Life.net – We found this one recently and fell in love at first sight. What you might like most about My Blessed Life is the many (and varied) cool DIY project ideas and the blog owners (Myra) discerning eye. Lucky for us, she has good taste and dishes about it on her blog.
83. The Alternative Consumer – For those with an eco bent on home design, this is the blog for you. The Alternative Consumer profiles a bevy of fine products all eco approved and fabulous. Great for sustainable home design fans.
84. Design Sponge – If you’re a design geek? You will completely lose yourself in this most awesome design blog. For inspiration, trends, and or just to oogle great design – you’re so gonna love this one.
85. The Office Stylist – this one is all about decorating your office, whether corporate or at home.
86. Cool Material.com – let’s face it, men love their gadgets and their tech. If it were cool to carry a belt with hooks on it to show all their toys, I am sure they would wear it. Cool Material knows this and aims squarely at men who can’t get enough of hot geeky toys.
87. Guyism.com – kind of similar to Cool Material, except this one also features articles. It’s sort of like a Cosmo for men. The design is crisp and clean, and it gets updated a lot.
88. The Discerning Brute – we fell in love with this blog ever since we ran into it a few years ago while in vegetarian land. Joshua Katcher is the brute behind this tour de force and he dishes on everything from vegan fashion, food, travel and everything else in between. His style is very GQ and it’s all 100% animal friendly. We so approve.
89. Style for Men – for all you male fashion diva’s out there, this is the blog for you. The Style blog from Esquire magazine features a rainbow of fashion such as sexy watches, the hottest shoes, clothing trends, male only gear and lots more. A stylish blog aimed at stylish men.
90. Matt Bites – a food blog for dudes by dudes. Well, one dude to be exact. Matt Armendariz who showcases a variety of dishes, drinks and places. We love his style, his blog and his partner Adam. (who conveniently happens to be a food stylist).
JUST PLAIN FUN
91. Blog About Beer – an entire blog devoted to cool brewski’s? Man, where do we sign up. Yes, that’s what this site is all about and we love how no stone is left unturned in discovering and profiling great bottles of beer. A fun blog for all beer lovers.
92. Theme Park Tourist – I’m a bit biased here, as I love a good roller coaster and a good theme park, but I had to mention this site on my list. This clever blog owner created this awesome resource to tell us about a cornucopia of theme parks from around the world. How fun. (and thanks! are in order)
93. Personal Branding Blog – this made the fun list, because we think it’s fun to brand yourself and that’s what this blog is all about. Standing out from the crowd and making a name for yourself on the web. Crazy fun indeed.
94. Incredible Smoothies – this blog has tons of recipes for all types of smoothies. Yes! smoothies. From a refreshing lemon basil and aloe smoothie to a guava smoothie and a few health tips thrown in for good measure, this blog is liquid fun.
95. Make Use Of – do ya like a good all around blog that dishes on a variety of useful things? If so, Make Use Of will be right up your alley. This is a general blog that is actually quite helpful and fun at the same time. They have tons of how to guides on tech, cheat sheets, discuss cool apps and loads more. For geeks by geeks.
96. Project Happily Ever After Blog – this is the blog of Alisa, a woman who was on the brink of divorce and needed an outlet to share and explore her marriage. She created this blog and a book has since followed where she shares great advice, insight and stories of those who seek this elusive thing called “wedded bliss”.
97. Our Family Wizard Blog – sometimes corporations create really good blogs and this is one such example. The blog is part of the Our Family Wizard company which sells software and tools aimed at co-parents in shared custody situations. The blog is aimed at various parties involved in family care such as caregivers, social workers, lawyers, parents and it’s informative, resourceful and timely.
98. Nourishing Relationships – this blog covers a nice variety of topics as it relates to being in a relationship. From family to lovers and business to dating, a lot is covered in this most under rated blog.
99. OK Cupid Blog – you might have heard of this one, since they’re pretty good with social media. Most of their blog entries make it to the front page of Digg, get a gazillion retweets on Twitter and so on. But that’s because there stuff is really good and usually quite interesting. What’s cool about this blog is that they take the data from their dating site and turn it into some of the most thought provoking articles on the web. It’s all based on data from their members and it’s fascinating – to say the least.
99. The Friendship Blog – don’t you just love the idea and concept behind this one? An entire site dedicated to friendships. Oh, yes we like. This super awesome blog comes courtesy of Dr. Irene Levine (who happens to be a fancy pants clinical psychologist) and she delivers the goods and then some. Their are entries for every conceivable friend related issue such as friend rivalries, friend trust issues, friends who betray you, friendships that turn into relationships and so much more. You HAVE to visit this blog for good tips, fun stories, and advice on all things friend related.
That concludes our round up of what we believe to be the top 100 blogs you should visit before you die. Pay them a visit and remember there’s a PDF checklist you can use to check off when you visit each one.
DID WE MISS YOUR TOP PICKS?
Share the name and link below in the comment area.
p.s. We made an executive decision to include both large, well known blogs and smaller (but still) awesome and well crafted blogs that you might not have heard of prior to seeing them here. Let us know if a good mix of blogs permeates our list? Our aim was to include as many blogs and blog owners as possible.
p.s.s. We are working on a different 100 Blogs To Die For list, this time it will focus on niche topics. So if you have a super cool blog that you want us to consider for the list, drop Missy a line.
Were You Featured?
If you were one of the blogs featured and wish to showcase it on your site, then grab the banner below. (simply right click it and save on your computer)
I dedicate this 5,000 plus word blog post (the longest thing I’ve ever written) that took me over a month to put together – to my good friend Tracy – who’s in the fight of her life with cervical cancer. This one’s for you. I love ya and hope ya keep fighting the good fight. XoXo.
And since #cancerSUCKSballs – I want to make Abolish Cancer the unofficial sponsor of this page. Please visit this awesome site and community created to raise awareness and end this dreadful thing called cancer. They also do really cool Twitterthons of which I would so like to be a part of one day.
If you like the article, please share it. Thank you.
Would so love it, if you tweet, fan, plus, flop, quack, press the article.