5 Reasons To Love MyBlogGuest.com
If you haven’t heard of MyBlogGuest.com yet, you haven’t been paying attention. This community of blog owners has surpassed any and all expectations this year as the #1 resource on guest posting.
My Blog Guest is all about guest posting; which is a strategy many blog owners use to increase blog traffic, blog readers, RSS subscribers, email lists, income, blog links and even SEO. It’s been around for some time as a free and effective method for blog exposure, but it wasn’t till late last year that it gained major ground. Who is behind MBG? The community was created by SEO expert Ann Smarty, now let’s take a closer look at the top five reasons you will love it.
1. Active Community – one of the top reasons to love My Blog Guest is that it’s a very active community with many members. Although not every member contributes, many do and regularly. When you register a free account, you get to create a profile which includes a link to your blog sites along with a link to your social profiles. Depending on several factors, you get a power rating and this rating tells the rest of the community of your standing, sort of like a badge of experience and or skill set. One thing that is unique about your profile section on My Blog Guest is that you get to also include links to guest post articles you’ve written, which is great for showcasing content and or to gauge someone’s writing. My only bit of criticism is that because the site is set up as a forum, it can (at times) be confusing to make out what goes where, as far as the different sections are concerned.
2. 100% Free – another reason to love MBG is that it’s 100% free to join and partake in the fun. Simply register your account, set up your profile and get to socializing with the members. Be sure to decide early on what it is you want out of the community. Is it to give guest articles? To receive guest articles? Or both get and give. Once you figure this out, then you can proceed with a plan. Well you don’t really need a plan, but you can’t reach a goal without a plan, right? This is what I mean. If your goal is to generate 10 links from guest posting, then you know you will need to submit 10 guest articles. Plan it out and your chances of reaching your goal dramatically increase.
3. Heavily Referenced – since the inception of this site, every major blog owner and net marketer has referenced the site. It is without a doubt the go to resource in its niche. Why does this matter? It matters because the more exposure and traffic My Blog Guest receives, the more quality members it will attract and in turn – better guest blogging opportunities.
4. Smartly Managed – Ann Smarty is the blog owner behind MBG and she has been in “improvement mode” since day one. Just today it was announced the site has a new look and new features, which proves yet again how very dedicated Ann is to making this a viable and relevant web destination for all blog owners. There are also several moderators on the site who see to it that the community remains safe, helpful and active. With Ms. Smarty manning the ship, full speed ahead.
5. Friends – what is a blogger without friends? Not much, as you can’t be a blogger without a community behind you. If you need just one reason to join or visit My Blog Guest, meeting and getting to know like minded others – should be the reason. Once you’ve been a member for some time, you will invariably establish connections and recognize the massive potential in this resource, not too mention become a raging fan like me.
Those are my five reasons to love My Blog Guest. If you’re a blog owner or blog manager, the benefits are too numerous to pass up. So get crack-in and set up your page. When you do, come back here and leave a link to your profile below.
Till next time!
Find me on Google+