Text Messaging Accidents On The Rise [LOL]
C’mon people, if you’re a furious texter, can you atleast look up once in a while, and make sure you’re not just about to walk into a Mack Truck. My word!
Text messaging accidents are on the rise, due to idiots who refuse to pay attention to where they are headed, and or what is going on around them.
If you see one of these poor souls texting while walking, biking, skating, driving, cooking, smoking, fueling up, swimming, drinking, working with flammables, please do them (and us) a favor.
Tell them this: “look up once in awhile, and pay attention”. (for pete’s sake)
Text Messaging Hurting Pedestrians, Horse Riders [Wired Blog]
Find me on Google+
- SEO For WordPress Bloggers
- Sell Products Easily On Your WordPress Blog With E-commerce Plugin
- 7 Elements Of A Successful Website
- Have You Heard About The Twitter Remote Widget?
- 5 Affiliate Marketing Tips For Bloggersfiv
- Problogger Launches Twitter Tips Blog: TwiTip?
- Hot NEW! Contest For Bloggers- Win Big! (and help me in the process)
- Google Webmaster Tools And Robots.txt
- 10 Ways To Generate Blog Income, Part I
- 3 Column WordPress Theme, Meet Mandigo