Feedburner Question For You
I am having trouble with a feed of mine on a blog. The blog in question is Groovy Chicago, this is a wordpress blog. The feed is receiving an error in the feedburner dashboard (i cant make heads or tail out of this error message)
If you know what this is about. Please tell me in the comments below.
The URL you entered does not appear to be a valid feed. We encountered the following problem: Error on line 257: The reference to entity “keywords” must end with the ‘;’ delimiter.
Find me on Google+
- Ten Free WordPress Themes, How To Rebrand Your Feedburner Page, and A Very Cool Email Capture WordPress Plugin
- My New Project Is A Tshirt Blog, Plus 5 Questions For You
- Get Your Own Blog Today, Hosting & Free Domain Name Included.
- Meet David Shaw, From ProTycoon.com
- Earn An Easy $10, From Pepperjam Network
- Meet ContestBlogger.com
- Blogging Idol Contest Begins Today!
- SiteFlipU Blog Flipping Contest Starts Tommorrow!
- AwesomeSauce, Twellow is Here!
- Awesome SitePoint Blog Flipping Contest