AwesomeSauce, Twellow is Here!
This update introduces you to two very cool finds. One is the word awesomesauce (cleverly adopted by blogger david risley) this is the hilarious term he uses to describe the latest twitter tool /app/ widget called Twellow.
It is the newest craze in twitterland. You know i really have to come up with a devilishly clever term to describe something. Lets see what awefabulous niftyrella groovycheese whippercrack word i can conjure up. Anywho to get back on topic, lets say a thing or two on Twellow.
Twellow allows members of micro blogging site Twitter, to easily search for other members of common interest. Say you want to meet and mingle with other greenies or vegetarians? Head on over to the green or vegetarian categories, or alternatively you can perform a search. As you will see (yours truly) is #6 in the veggie category. You can also add yourself to the list here.
Who comes up first, second, and so on, on the list is ordered up by number of followers. He who has the most ends up first on the list for said category.
I played around with Twellow, one pet peeve, is the inability to follow directly from their interface. Like when i search for like minded people, naturally the next step would be to follow them. But alas i still need to head on over to Twitter for this. Arrggh!
All in all the new twitter app Twellow…..is groovycheese! (i know. i know. that isnt quite as cool a term as awesomesauce)
Find me on Google+
- Four Reasons Why a Business Can Boost Profit And Pay Off Debt By Using Twitter
- 5 Wackys Ways To Promote Your Blog…That Guarantee Traffic
- Top 7 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Site
- Super Cool Social Media Tee Shirt’s
- 10 Easy Traffic Tips For A New Blog
- 7 Elements Of A Successful Website
- Which Twitter Directory Do You Use?
- Have You Heard About The Twitter Remote Widget?
- My New Project Is A Tshirt Blog, Plus 5 Questions For You
- Cool Gift Idea For Twitter Fans