EntreCard Now Allows Multiple Blogs
Received an email this morning on changes going on at Entrecard. It looks like Graham, the founder, is hard at work making Entrecard ever more useful to bloggers. He states through the email that one of the big changes is that bloggers can now add several blogs to their account, and or link several accounts to just one.
Below is a screenshot that shows the new field in the dashboard, where bloggers can now add additional blogs they have to EC. The frontpage gets a makeover, and there is a new eBook out, which explains Entrecard in good detail for newbies.
Graham discusses the changes, and a cool EC credits contest on the blog.
Good luck in winning the 15,000 EC credits.
Find me on Google+
- SEO For WordPress Bloggers
- 7 Elements Of A Successful Website
- Next Blog Project: The Jonas Brothers
- Blog Flipping Tip: 15 Domain Name Extensions
- Have You Heard About The Twitter Remote Widget?
- My New Project Is A Tshirt Blog, Plus 5 Questions For You
- 11 Blogs You Should Be Reading If You’re A Blogger
- Blog Contest Update!
- Hot NEW! Contest For Bloggers- Win Big! (and help me in the process)
- 10 Ways To Generate Blog Income, Part I